Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Introducing Lisa Swift


Lisa Swift lives in Derbyshire, UK with her partner John. She works part time in her family's craft shop and runs the local Rainbow unit. After dabbling in various crafts since she was a little girl and gaining her art skills from her grandad, Lisa became addicted to papercrafting in 2005. Studying art at A level, she loved to play around with materials, get messy and mostly have fun - this continues to the present day and there's no product she wont have a go with.

Here's what she has to say about her art...
"My favourite craft would have to be scrapbooking. I also love photography and I always take my photos thinking about how I could scrap them! I would probably say my usual style is a bit vintage but I do love to play around with some bright and funky designs too."

Lisa founded Easy Craft Projects and Craft Journal in 2006. She has also been on the design team for Kaboodle Doodles and a guest designer at Pencil Lines for their birthday celebrations this year.

You can view some of Lisa's work over on her blog.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on making the DT, Lisa!!! I had such a good time on your blog. You try your hand at a bit of everything.:) I'll be going back to read more as there is alot to take in. I can't wait to see your work here.

    ReplyDelete