Monday, November 30, 2009

Introducing Nancy Abrahão


Nancy lives in Brazil with her husband and daughter and has been scrapbooking since 2007.

Here is what Nancy has to say about her hobbies and her art...

"I'm always reading, searching and studing about the art of keeping my memories. I love to mix techniques, colors and patterns. I'm scrapbooking addicted and I love this art because I can express myselft and also is my therapy."

Nancy won third place in a national challenge at ScrapDiary, she's on the design team at Yummy's and at Easy Craft Projects.

You can take a look at Nancy's work on her blog.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on being chosen for the DT, Nancy. I visited your blog and really enjoyed it. I love your style!!! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely blog with so many design layouts that are incredibly cool! Great to have you here and look forward to seeing more of your creations, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete