Sunday, November 22, 2009

Introducing Katie Berberich


Katie is English but currently lives in the Netherlands with her husband and two beautiful chicldren. Katie has a huge passion for crafting - card making, scrapbooking, silk painting and much more.

She is currently on the design teams for Easy Craft Projects, the Willow Sketchie Challenge Blog and the Crafthouse Press. She also finds time to write about all things crafty for Craft Journal.

Talking about her work, Katie says...

"I love colours and I have many different styles. I love to design projects and the actual creating part is an added extra."

She also loves baking and photography and says that her children are her main source of inspiration.

You can look at Katie work over on her blog.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome Katie - what a lovely blog; especially love the cupcake - beautiful! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie, I have loved your work for a long time and cannot believe that I am going to be working with you, how lucky am I....Hugs Avril xxxx

    ReplyDelete