Friday, November 20, 2009

Introducing Marlies van der Meer


Marlies lives in the Netherlands with her 3 lovely kids and husband. She's been scrapbooking now for 3 years. In the past she has been on the DT for a Dutch online scrap store and has been published in the Dutch Scrap! magazine.

This is how she describes her style:

"I like freestyle, but not TOO messy. I like clean and simple, but not TOO straight and ‘empty’. I like funky elements and special finds, but I don’t staple the entire contents of my kitchen drawers onto my layouts."

You can take a look at Marlies's work over on her blog.

5 comments:

  1. Welcome Marlies. Look forward to seeing your work and joining in with the challenges. Lauren x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Marlies. I enjoyed looking at your beautiful art work on your blog and look forward to seeing more here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Marlies, like how you described your work, can't wait to see it...Hugs Avril xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome! So great to have you here ... Can't wait to see your work! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Marlies - love what I saw and so glad you too don't want the kitchen sink in your project. :)

    ReplyDelete